You are running an unsupported browser and/or an unsupported version of the TLS Protocol.
The security for your school has been improved for PCI compliance (credit card security) and now requires TLS 1.1 or higher security settings for access.
Instructions for enabling the more secure TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 on your browser can be found by clicking on this Blackbaud KB article: How to Enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2
Referring to TLS 1.0 in the PCI document, PCI DSS Standard, it states:
"SSL and early TLS are not considered strong cryptography and cannot be used as a security control after June 30, 2018. Prior to this date, existing implementations that use SSL and/or early TLS must have a formal Risk Mitigation and Migration Plan in place."
In order to provide the strongest encryption and best security for our customers, Blackbaud K–12 will be disabling TLS 1.0 for all Blackbaud Products as well as secure forms on public websites on March 15, 2018. This warning page will display for anyone using Unsupported Browsers until that time.
When TLS 1.0 is disabled, some older browsers will no longer have access to any Blackbaud product.
TLS 1.1 and 1.2 can be enabled on the following browsers but is disabled by default.
- Internet Explorer v8-10 on Windows 7 and newer
- Stock Android Browser v4.4-v4.4.4 (all Kit Kat)
- Firefox v23-26
- Mobile Internet Explorer v10
- Opera v8
- Opera v10-12.17
Incompatible browsers include:
- Chrome v21 and prior on all OS
- Stock Android Browser v4.3 and prior
- Firefox prior to v23 on all OS
- Internet Explorer v9 and prior on Windows Vista (Server 2008) and prior
- Mobile Internet Explorer v9 and prior
- Opera v7 and prior
- Safari v6 and prior
- Safari Mobile v5 and prior
If you receive this message any other time please check our status page: http://k12status.blackbaud.com
St. John's High School is an Edmund Rice Educational Institute, founded by the Congregation of Christian Brothers in 1959.The school building was designed by prominent French architect Pierre Jeannerete. It is located in sector 26, Chandigarh. It has been consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Tri-City area (Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula ) for the years 2013, 2014, and 2015.
St. John's Old Boys Association
St. John's Old Boys Association (SJOBA) is an alumni association formed by the students who passed out. It has around 3700 members. It is managed by an executive body chosen from within the community each year. SJOBA completed 30 years in 2009.
It organizes events such as blood donation camps. The year-end vocational counselling for students passing out is an annual tradition. It conducts the annual debate for students of the Senior Wing, an Annual Quiz, and sports events such as football and cricket matches between the school teams and a team of old boys.
SJOBA organises recreational events including the SJOBA Thunderbolt Rally around March, the SJOBA Mini-marathon around November and the SJOBA Winter Fest in December, which includes the SJOBA Treasure Hunt, Cultural Evening (plays and musical nights) and the Winterball, which is the annual reunion organiser by the alumni.
SJOBA mentors economically challenged students and contributes to school in the form of sports facilities and financial aid. A wing of SJOBA called the SJOBA Foundation  offers scholarships to students who show promise in the fields of academics and sports.
- Ayushmann Khurrana, Indian actor and singer; winner of MTV Roadies season 2
- Sumrit Shahi, best-selling author of Just Friends, Never Kiss Your Best Friend
- Kapil Sibal, former lawyer; politician belonging to Indian National Congress Party
- Jeev Milkha Singh, golfer
- Roopinder Singh, writer, journalist, The Tribune Chandigarh
- Manish Tewari, politician; former Minister of Information and Broadcasting and a Member of Parliament
- Nalin Surie , Indian Foreign Service, Formed High Commissioner
- Jaideep Varma Writer, filmmaker
Coordinates: 30°44′00″N76°48′44″E / 30.7332°N 76.8122°E / 30.7332; 76.8122
Schools in Punjab, India
|Schools in Punjab (India)|